What We Offer
TriState Capital’s Private Bank caters to financial advisors by offering the AccessTSC Securities-Based Lending, which offers lending solutions for your clients.
AccessTSC Lines are offered with both LIBOR based variable rate and fixed rate options. With these facilities, your clients can pledge their investment account(s) as collateral to meet many of their financing needs, with the exception of purchasing securities.
An AccessTSC securities-based line of credit is a borrowing product based on the approach of pledging eligible securities as collateral. It offers access to liquidity without disrupting a client’s investment strategies and objectives. For more than 10 years, we have been developing processes and resources to make AccessTSC a quick and easy solution for advisors and their clients.
The Advantages of Pledging Assets
- Competitive Rates – Both LIBOR-based variable rate and fixed rate options are available.
- Speed – Our streamlined process enables us to deliver AccessTSC loan documents
within five business days.
- Value – Provides access to liquidity without the immediate sale of securities.
- Flexibility – Multiple portfolios can be used as collateral. Individuals, entities and trusts are eligible to borrow and pledge.
- ACAT Transfers – Facilitate the transfer of client investment accounts by paying off existing loans. This also enables you to attract new clients, former clients or additional clients.
- A True Partner – As an advisor-focused firm, we strive to deliver confidence by offering advisors innovative solutions for their clients. We build strong relationships through exceptionally personalized service and go to great lengths to gain your trust as a true partner and valuable resource.
AccessTSC Common Scenarios
Who We Serve
Broker Dealers, Independent Investment Advisors, Registered Investment Advisors, Trust Companies
TriState Capital’s Private Bank caters to Broker Dealers, Independent Investment Advisors, Registered Investment Advisors and Trust Companies by offering AccessTSC Securities-Based Lines of Credit to their clients.
We offer these facilities with both LIBOR-based variable rate and fixed rate options. Clients can pledge their investment account(s) as collateral and can take advantage of many financing needs, with the exception of purchasing securities.
AccessTSC Securities-Based Lines of Credit are available to a broad range of client types, including:
- Family Offices and related structures
- Business entities such as
- LLCs and LPs
- Trusts and nonprofit entities and foundations
Individual Investors: Please contact your financial professional to discuss if AccessTSC is right for your situation.
Financial Professionals: Contact us directly 844-248-2049 or email email@example.com to receive an application and begin the process for your clients.